CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blocks

I found these really great blocks online and decided that it would be a fun way to get the kids to help out with dishes and also to get them to do things besides watching TV.

photophoto(6)

These are the chore dice.

photo(2)photo(3)

These were called the I’m Bored dice.

I’m really excited about these.  I painted them myself and attached the vinyl.  It was actually a lot of fun and I think kids will actually enjoy doing this.

6 comments:

  1. oh my heck those are soooo cute! did you customize all the sayings on the blocks, too? obviously you did with the names but what about the activities and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I customized the chores on the chore dice and you can customize it on the I'm bored dice but I like what was already there so I left it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sayitonthewall.com There is a button that you can click on on the blog and on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered some. Not too cheap but way fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They shipped today. I'm so excited to get them!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete