CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Music and Jam

We actually did some music stuff one day.  I have a nice piano that has a recorder on it and it plays on it's own.  The kids are always asking me to play certain songs for them over and over again, so I recorder those and then let them dance away.  It's fun to watch them dance rather than playing the piano, but that part is fun too.  That way they are right by me and having fun rather than watching TV or playing video games.

I also had them help me make jam.  Not really help.  They just watched, but that was because I didn't want a huge sticky mess.  They did help me make pumpkin rolls yesterday and they really enjoy that when I let them help.  It's fun for me as well, but I very rarely let them help because for some reason I'm always in a hurry.  A lot of the problems that I'm having are because of that.  I just need to slow down and spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment