CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Starting Anew

I was originally going to start a new blog to help me serve others.  I was going to list the things that I did that day and figure out what more I could do.  As I’ve thought about it, I’ve realized that as a stay at home mom my greatest service would be to my children and my husband.
That being said, I’ve noticed that as my children are getting older that I leave them to their own devices most of the day.  When the house is nice and clean, I mostly make them stay in the TV room and watch movies or cartoons most of the day in order to keep it clean.  It has been bothering me quite a bit lately.  My girls tend to act out more on the days that they receive little attention from me.
Therefore, I decided to change this blog to helping myself and maybe others find fun things to do with their children to make everyone’s life more enjoyable and to create an environment where kids can thrive.  Ideas are greatly appreciated.  I'm going to try and post everyday something new that we did together.

No comments:

Post a Comment