CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flash Cards

Well I’ve noticed that my twins are lacking in the colors, shapes and numbers department.  I decided to make flash cards.  Since my husband is in school, we have just the basics.  You could make much nicer flash cards.  A little disclaimer here, I’m not an artist and have never claimed to be one.  Luckily my girls think that it’s good.  They helped me make the flash cards that we can use to learn and have some fun with.

First I just did a little table on the computer and printed it off.

DSCN4295

 

You can use as many numbers as you want.  Then I cut them out.

DSCN4296DSCN4297

After that I put the scissors away because I had two little helpers that don’t know how to use the scissors yet.  Then I got a glue stick and some index cards.

DSCN4298DSCN4299

As you can see, it’s not hard to do and I had a helper that wanted to be in the pictures.

In order to better utilize the flash cards, I decided to draw shapes on the back and color them different colors.  This way we have one set of flash cards for numbers, colors and shapes.

DSCN4306DSCN4305

We had a lot of fun doing these together.  We were able to spend time with each other as well as make something that we can use everyday.

1 comment: